CANP Website and Webmaster
We are excited to announce that over the upcoming months, the CANP website will be receiving some much needed updates both in design and content. This refresh of the CANP website will develop it into a significant resource for our members, containing past and present meeting information, educational resources, and members-only content. In May, Dr. Andrew Gao took on the role of Webmaster and along with Heather Dow and Colleen Fifield, will be gradually implementing these changes. We would like to thank Dr. Jason Karamchandani for his many years of service as CANP webmaster. Comments and suggestions regarding website changes can be directed to: email@example.com.
20% Discount Available With This Flyer!
Enter the code FLY21 at checkout*
April 29, 2021 Forthcoming by CRC Press
226 Pages 266 Color & 59 B/W Illustrations
Forensic neuropathology is an important specialty within forensic pathology. In addition to traumatic brain injury in the adult and child, forensic neuropathologists must also consider the role of natural disease within the forensic setting such as cerebrovascular disease, as well as neurotoxicology. Focusing on difficulties that arise in the medico-legal context, the chapters include techniques for the post-mortem examination of the brain and related structures. Forensic pathologists, neuropathologists, general pathologists, clinical forensic specialists as well as neuroscientists, neurologists and neurosurgeons will all find useful information. In addition, members of the legal profession have found this an important reference work.
Chapters have been extensively revised and new content includes
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy-related pathology
- Sudden unexplained death in epilepsy
- Biomechanics of head injury
- Updates on pathological aspects of head injury including infant head injury with ocular pathology
- Clinical aspects of head injury and spinal injury including a new chapter on neuroradiology
* Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount and only applies to books purchased directly via our website.